According to GSMA (Global System for Mobile Communications), there has been an increase of off-grid base stations by upto 390,000 in 2020. Currently most telecom operators use Diesel generators as the reliable power source, in contrast to utility/weather based energy sources. However with increased legislation encouraging sustainable energy practices, there is a wide portfolio available within the Telecom industry for IPP (Independent Power Producers).
- With increased infrastructure demand, need for telecom will increase exponentially
- 5G infrastructure would require more telecom towers
- Rural Urban development will provide more demand for more ISP networks to thrive. We provide solutions with our green energy solutions with quick deployment.
- FuelCell Generators help evade Grid Operator challenges for rural power networks
- Green & sustainable solutions from ECOGEN eludes Off-Grid & Poor Grid conditions
- Network deployers must engage analytics within their power economics to address wider demographic demand.
- Green & Sustainable solution from ECOGEN.